Image: Wikimedia Commons / mintchociecream

Vita Student Copper Towers to open in September

The residence, located on Warwick Road in Coventry city centre near to the train station, will house both University of Warwick and Coventry University students in its latest intake.

It is the company’s second accommodation in Coventry, after its Cannon Park residence opened in October last year.

The accommodation features 496 studio apartments offering an “all-in” student living experience from £192 per week.

Included in the cost are bills, a state-of-the-art resident’s gym, private dining rooms, a cinema room, design-led hub space with space to meet friends, study and co-work, complimentary breakfast, housekeeping, and a packed-out roster of events which are centred around wellbeing, community and maximising studies.

This event programme includes a private chef experience in which students can learn to cook meals and then recreate them. There are also personal trainers, who host workshops to help improve student wellbeing, and brand partnerships with luxury retailers such as L’Occitane and Harvey Nichols.

The building will raise the standards of what students should and can expect from their student accommodation experience in Coventry

– Max Bielby, COO for Vita Student

The accommodation provides a ‘Begin Big’ platform, which supports students throughout their time at university through sessions including CV drafting workshops and employment fairs. There are also talks from major employers and public figures, including Adidas and Professor Brian Cox.

Max Bielby, Chief Operating Officer for Vita Student said: “Vita Student Copper Towers looks fantastic with its stunning copper façade which adds to the Coventry skyline. The building will raise the standards of what students should and can expect from their student accommodation experience in Coventry.

“Complementing our nearby Cannon Park accommodation, Copper Towers caters for those students who want to be in the heart of City and closer to Coventry University. Uptake for our 23/24 academic year has been sensational as we draw over closer to 100% occupancy and we can’t wait to open the doors to our first residents in September.

“Copper Towers marks Vita Student’s 10,000th bed in the brand’s 10th anniversary year, a milestone we are extremely proud of as the brand continues to go from strength-to-strength, redefining the student living experience and supporting residents on their journey through university, so they’re equipped to leave their education and go onto achieve their dreams.”