In need of some spooktacular treats this Halloween? Heidi Selwood has got you covered with her scarily delicious eggs.
- 6 large eggs
- 800ml water
- 150g frozen blueberries
- Gray sea salt, for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
1. Bring water to boil in a pan with the frozen blueberries added.
2. Once boiling, add the eggs and turn off the heat.
3. Leave the eggs in the water for 15 minutes.
4. Gently remove the eggs from the pan, and tap the shells with the back of a spoon, cracking it all over.
5. Pour the blueberry mixture into a bowl, place the eggs back into the mixture.
6. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
7. In the morning, gently remove the shell very carefully little by little to reveal the design.
8. Slice the eggs in half and serve with salt and pepper, on top of a slice of delicious toast.
Take a picture and tag us on Instagram: @BoarLifestyle