If you find yourself fancying a chocolatey treat that looks fancy and tastes like a slice of heaven, then look no further; Heidi Selwood has got you covered.
• 5 bananas, ripe
• 200g pumpkin seeds
• 200g goji berries
• 3 tbsp cocao powder
• 1 egg
• 3 tbsp oil
• 200g plain flour
• 50g caster sugar
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas. Grab yourself a loaf tin (Wilkinson sell them for super cheap) and drizzle the inside with some oil to grease it.
2. Meanwhile in a large bowl, mash the bananas and stir in the egg.
3. Mix in the sugar, flour and cocoa powder and beat until smooth.
4. Gently pour in the pumpkin seeds and goji berries and mix until evenly distributed.
5. Scrape the mixture into the tin and bake for 1 hour, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
6. Once cooked, cool in the tin on a wire rack.
7. It is best enjoyed warm but can be kept for up to a week in an air tight sealed container.