Photo: Warwick SU

First Rate My Module results released

The first set of results from Warwick Students’ Union (SU) new Rate My Module scheme have been released, specifically covering the History department.

The scheme, set up by Education Officer Charlie Hindhaugh, hopes to give students realistic feedback and advice on departmental modules to help with making informed decisions.

So far, the reviewed modules have between one and three responses each. However, a total of 266 responses have been submitted to Rate My Module overall since its launch on May 3.

The launching of the History feedback page is, according to Charlie Hindhaugh, to get the website up and running while more responses are collected.

A total of 266 responses have been submitted to Rate My Module since its launch.

Charlie commented: “I’m really thrilled to see the first results from Rate My Module go live.

“Hopefully they should prove useful for History students choosing the modules or for anyone from a different department who would like to do a History module.”

He added: “We’ve had over 266 responses so far and I’ve been excited to see so many students pass on their advice and tips and to share their wisdom for students choosing the modules for next year.”

Mike Wrench, fourth-year Classics student, stated: “I’ve not actually used it, but I think it’s an excellent idea. The SU should be focusing on education.”

Students are still able to fill out the Rate My Module form for a few more weeks.