Photo: Flickr / Mark Grapengater

Fashion Forward: Student Street Style

Veronika Vohlmuthova brings you her very best picks from Autumn/Winter campus fashion

aw fashion photo 1

Giving this outfit a very girly and elegant attitude, a big flowery scarf has vamped up this simple look. The leather boots with studs bring an added edge juxtaposed with the relaxed beige bag.

aw fashion photo 2

Electric blue heels with jeans and a leather jacket are what makes this outfit stand out. A perfect example of contrasting different styles and making them look great together.

aw fashion photo 3

Black trench coats are a favourite for university students. What makes this outfit stand out is the blue scarf paired with leather gloves, taking the look from casual to effortlessly cool.

aw fashion photo 4

Combining Nike shoes with a military jacket and throwing on a cosy sweater and a backpack: mix-and-match at its best! Prints and colours that shouldn’t necessarily work come together to produce something interesting.

aw fashion photo 5

Where to start? Talk about making a statement; this outfit is bound to catch your eye. A special mention goes to the slipper shoes that have a similar pattern to the lower seam of the jeans. Love it.

aw fashion photo 6

This outfit is very smooth, focusing on nude colours. A furry short jacket is an ideal piece for autumn. The over-sized satchel pulls the entire look together and screams ombre-chic.

aw fashion photo 7

A red scarf is something you should definitely consider owning. It screams courageous and makes a very simple outfit with leather accessories look absolutely stunning.

aw fashion photo 8

Leather jacket, bag and boots, check! This look is a classy combination of a shirt and sweater. The outfit seems very grown up but a playful touch is introduced by the tartan print grey sweater.