Image: Loic Verstrepen Sande / The Boar

Meet your candidates: Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine Exec, Faculty Representative

Meet the candidates running to be your next Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine Exec – Faculty Representative in this year’s spring elections.

Prince Binu Joseph

Why are you running for this role?

A committee member or a representative is the one who has the potential as well as the mind to hear the views and opinions of the members in the council. Being a full-time postgraduate student in Engineering Business Management at Warwick I would be able to work with the council and also with my fellow members within the council as well as the community with immense pleasure and determination and I am pretty sure I would be the right fit to be in that position to help my [candidate exceeded word limit]

What, in your opinion, most needs changing at Warwick?

Changes in the level of interaction by the university with the students is necessary to understand their problems and situations they go through. Increased interactions in the form of online sessions, counselling or etc would help students ease their mind and give them some kind of relief to overcome frustration being within the four walls.

What has been your favourite memory from your time at Warwick?

Although haven’t been able to spent much at the campus due to the pandemic, the favourite memory that I personally have is the time I spent with my fellow mates working together for my seminar, moving around the beautiful campus and most of all the time that I had the face-to-face session as part of my lecture.

Alex Fletcher

Candidate did not respond.

Disclaimer: candidates’ answers have not been edited. The opinions featured here do not reflect the opinions of The Boar.