Image: Warwick Media Library

What’s On At Warwick?

Di Caprio All Nighter

23rd Feb, Week 7

Prepare for a whole night for Di Capriciousness with back-to-back screenings of Leonardo Di Caprio’s best films only at the Warwick Student Cinema. The only question that remains is… Can you last AllNight?

James Bond Film Ball

Week 9

Film Studies Society prepares a night of Bond-like extravaganza. Put on your best suit, your finest lines and have your smooth moves at the ready for their annual Film Ball. This year’s James Bond theme involves a lot of photo ops (Golden Eye soundtrack optional), wining and dining and a smooth after party. For more details, stay tuned to their Facebook page.

Film in Film

35mm Screenings at the Student Cinema

Want to know what is was like to watch films back in the good ol’ days? Warwick Student Cinema has an array of 35mm films like The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, The Godfather, The Blair Witch Project and Forrest Gump.

Special Preview of Prevenge

26th Jan

Ever wanted to watch a film before it hits mainstream cinema? Want to be part of a privileged few? Warwick Arts Centre has a preview of Alice Lowe’s Prevenge a grisly combination of maternity and murder; a pregnant mother is convinced that her foetus is ordering her to kill.

The best of the best at the Warwick Arts Centre

A frontrunner for the Oscars this year, La La Land is an all-singing, all-dancing musical romance set in modern day Los Angeles, playing from 20th January to 29th January. Silence, Martin Scorsese’s passion project comes to screen from the 26th Jan to 2nd Feb. Natalie Portman in her breath taking performance as first lady Jackie Kennedy in Jackie plays from 3rd February to 9th February. Reuniting the original characters of the cult phenomenon T2: Trainspotting comes to the silver screen with the same actors ravaged by time, from 17th February to 23rd February.