Image: Fox Networks Group - Greece / Vimeo

What to watch in 2017

With 2016 having been such a great year for television, 2017 promises to continue the epic shows brought to us this year, with returns of shows such as Pretty Little Liars, The Catch, Modern Family and many more!

Pretty Little Liars

After seven years, Pretty Little Liars returns before wrapping up the show in early Easter. Even though the show is probably not as good as it was in the first few series, fans of the show will still have to watch to see how they’re going to end it (even if it might be a little predictable!)
April 18th 2017

Marvel’s The Defenders

This Netflix original will bring Jessica Jones, Iron fist and Luke Cage together as they come face to face with their biggest threat yet! What does it mean to be a hero? Can they be just the Average Joe, or is it something that makes them stand out? Most importantly though, can they unite and save New York? Hopefully, all questions will be answered in the upcoming series.
TBC 2017

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Much anticipated adaption of Lemony Snicket’s beloved books, A Series of Unfortunate Events stars Neil Patrick Harris ( How I Met Your Mother’s Barney Stinson)as he puts his personal twist on the unforgettable books about the odd lives of Klaus, Violet and Sunny Baudelaire. With our childhoods counting on this series, it will hopefully deliver everything we expect, and more.
Jan 13th 2017

Big Little Lies

This brand new series follows several women, all connected by their kids in kindergarten, who try their best to cover up secrets to keep their ‘perfect’ lives intact… but how easy will this be when murder becomes a factor? Curious yet? It showcases Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Shailene Woodley and many more!
Feb 19th 2017

The Catch

In its second series, Mireille Enos features as a private investigator who soon finds out all is not as it seems while working with the FBI, having a huge impact on her personal life. This kept me on the edge of my seat when binge watching the first series last Easter, with the second season promising to deliver similarly great viewing.
Jan 2017