Introducing: The Boar Sport Power Rankings

Think your team is the best on campus? Well now’s your chance to prove it. The Boar Sport Power Rankings are coming soon to a paper distribution bin near you.

Whether you’re a footballer, squasher, water poloer or tenniser, play well enough and you could have your name up in lights (and in ink) as the undisputed top sporting dogs at Warwick University. Be it first team or twenty-first team, you can add to making losers out of Loughborough or knocking that silver spoon out of Oxford’s mouth by being recognised as the best there is on a totally level playing field.

Finally there’s an unquestionable reason for your circle to shout the loudest on a Wednesday night and your matches to garner the most spectators

Rankings will be calculated on team form, quality of opposition and game score to give an overall team position and individual star player of the month. Play your passes right, win your 50/50’s and find the net! The paparazzi and fangirls/boys won’t leave you alone for the entire month after you’re showcased in the paper and online as the best of an already shining #TeamWarwick bunch. Hey, you made it. You’re Warwick’s Greatest.

Warwick Sport

Finally there’s an unquestionable reason for your circle to shout the loudest on a Wednesday night and your matches to garner the most spectators. In short, The Boar Sport Power Rankings are the best thing to happen to University Sport since BUCS was founded and with the horizon not even visible past the Power Rankings’ massive size, this is as good as its ever going to get.