Warwick Arts Centre recieves over 300 student job applications in a fortnight

The Arts Centre is a constant provider of student opportunity and employment.

This year student involvement is off to a flying start with over 100 applications for performance stewards, 80 of whom were successful and a further 150 applicants for gallery stewards, with 50 successful.

As well as this they have had applications for casual marketing assistants and student ambassadors. If you spot someone behaving strangely on the piazza or approaching you with creative tasks this is most likely the Student Ambassadors who can give you information about student deals at the Arts Centre.

As well as this there are also box office roles and marketing internships recruited every Autumn and Summer.

Working for the Arts Centre not only gets you that extra money you might need but also brings a wealth of experience because you are working with a real organisation, the biggest of its kind outside of London, with top theatre companies and creative teams.

The effort of the Arts Centre to involve the student body had been abundantly clear.

The effort of the Arts Centre to involve the student body had been abundantly clear. It shows their acknowledgement and appreciation of the student community. Although it can sometimes seem daunting to enter into a place where you might just see a member of the general public, the Arts Centre is clearly welcoming students with open arms and providing great employment opportunity in a central campus location and a buzzing atmosphere.

To find out more and if there are any further roles available visit the Warwick Arts Centre website: www.warwickartscentre.co.uk/students/