Photo: Flood G/Flickr

New Year’s resolutions, The Boar style

We get personal with members of the Boar exec and find out their New Year’s resolutions for 2015…

Actually listen to my often-quite-decent Spotify suggestions… the last thing they pushed me towards was alt-j’s This Is All Yours, which is amazing. Enough repeats, the Spotify robots must be obeyed! – Rebecca, Editor

Stop drinking. Lose weight. Get a life. – Catherine, Arts Editor

Photo: mjtmail/Flickr

Photo: mjtmail/Flickr

Stumble through my degree and be pleased with the result. Ideally. Hopefully. Please? – Daniel, Deputy Editor

the Spotify robots must be obeyed!

Figure out what adventures life will bring me next. – Cayo, Science and Tech Editor

Remember to always thank God for all his good works in my life. – Derin, Business

Graduate with as few tears and as many memories as possible! – Sian, Deputy Editor

To keep working on last year’s NY resolutions… which I really should have done in 2013, after completely failing to commit to them in 2012 or 2011. – Kate, Business

I will desperately try to not break any more legs or bones this year. (By the same token, I also secretly want to keep my mobility scooter!) – Hiran, Comments Editor

To give up chocolate for the whole of January, as a test of willpower. Don’t expect the Rootes Grocery Store to have any Dairy Milk on Feb 1… – Bethan, Lifestyle Editor