The group in the Humanities building photo: youtube

Fascist group boasts of campus access

A fascist group, of which a former Warwick student was found to be a leader, has boasted of being able to step foot on Warwick University campus.

One of the group’s leaders, Alex Davies, a first-year Philosophy undergraduate last academic year, withdrew from the University in June this year after he was revealed to be a leader of National Action.

The group released an Action Report and posted a Youtube video of their visit to Warwick University, Coventry University, and Coventry city centre.

In the Action Report, the group boasted that they “had free range of the entire campus” and their video description reads: “Two more Unis get REKT”.

National Action at the Arts Centre;
Posing in the Humanities building;
Empty lecture hall;

They claimed that the University campus was busy on the day of their visit. They added: “ somehow we couldn’t find any of the 200 brave social justice warriors who demonstrated against National Action a few months before.

“Warwick boasts an anti-FA group and a large anti-racism society yet even though we proudly displayed our flags and our ideals nobody opposed us.”

It was alleged that propaganda was distributed, “leftist” material destroyed and “numerous hipsters were triggered by [their] presence”.

The visit was made on Saturday 27 September, before the start of term one of the 2014/15 academic year. The touring group consisted of approximately six men dressed entirely in black.

The video seemed to show a quiet campus scene and featured an empty lecture hall. The video also did not seem to clearly show any instances of the men handing out propaganda, destroying material, or asserting a provocative presence on campus.

Peter Dunn, spokesperson for Warwick University, responded: “Sadly, a number of universities, and other organisations, have in recent times all been targeted by certain individuals who have sought to actively disrupt the peaceful working environment and cause significant feelings of anxiety, threat and intimidation in our university community.

“The University has acted on the video you describe and the courts have now granted an injunction to bar representatives of that organisation from our campus.”

National Action concluded their report by calling themselves “the coolest bunch of neo-Nazis ever” and stated that “so long as we continue to put in an appearance now and then it is going to be a coup”.

• Talking about ‘none of the brave social justice warriors’ then blurring out their faces to protect their identity.

• so these guys visit the uni when none of the students are there, and then boast about how “no one opposed them” lol