Top Ten Walking Dead moments to die for

As season 4 comes to a close, with the finale airing in the U.S. last Sunday (March 30th) I thought it would be a good time to take a look back at the top moments of the season, which has in my opinion been one of the best so far. With rumours that we are about to be left on one of the biggest cliff hangers Walking Dead has ever had, I am more than devastated it is ending so soon, having to wait until September for my next fix of walkers and Norman Reddus (Daryl) !  Here are what I deem as the season’s top ten killer moments:

• The infection that hits A-wing and causes an outbreak of walkers. This resulted in Carol killing Karen for what she deems the greater good; Tyresse doesn’t see it this way and the result is chaos.

• The return of the Governor sparks off even more battles and bloodshed resulting in the brutal and heart wrenching murder of Herschell. But the Governor finally reaches his own brutal end which is seen off by revengeful Michonne

• Lizzie. Lizzie’s confused mind-set of the walkers as ‘good people’ continues and her state of madness reaches extremes when she kills sister Mika. Carol then acts for ‘the greater good’ again as she fires a deathly blow to Lizzie in the head.

• Rick and Carl take some time out of guns and swords and become farmers for a while. They go through most of the series thinking Judith is dead (she isn’t), Rick faces death several times this series but clearly he is not giving up yet.

• New characters Abraham, Eugene and Rosita appear on the scene, helping Glenn and Tara on their mission to Terminus and search for Maggie. Finally, after a long drawn out search, Maggie and Glen reunite.

• Michonne and Carl’s friendship blossoms thoughout the series which is really lovely to watch amdist the blood-shed and horror, as you see Michonne’s maternal instincts progress once discovering she once had a little boy.

• Beth really grows as a character this season. Starting the season mothering Judith and ending it becoming strong and independent and hell bent on getting drunk!

• Daryl continues to be awesome this series. He rids himself of demons as  Beth helps him when the two get paired off together, however unfortunately they get separated and Darryl ends up in a not so delightful ‘gang’.

• New and slightly odd character Eugene apparently knows how the infection started, but is he telling the truth?

• Everyone’s tracks are leading to terminus. What is terminus? Terminus is discovered… Is it really a sanctuary for all?