You know you love me…

Everything is celebrated once it reaches 100, and nothing calls for more celebration than _Gossip Girl (ITV 2)_ reaching and surpassing its 100th episode with sex, scandal and style promised from the very first episode.

Who can forget the great guest stars that have featured along the way? My personal favourite has got to be Elizabeth Hurley, but with appearances from Tyra Banks, Hilary Duff and Lady Gaga herself, it’s easy to see how _Gossip Girl_ shortly became the global phenomenon it is today.

In true Upper East Side fashion, this milestone was marked with the royal wedding of Blair and Prince Louis, but if the past romances of _Gossip Girl_ have taught us anything, it’s that nothing goes off without a hitch. Silly B, doesn’t she know by now fairytales don’t exist? At least not on _Gossip Girl’s_ news feed!

It is with great mortification that I must confess that when it first aired in 2007, I was not the least bit perturbed about gaining an inside look into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite…

I wish I could turn back time and slap 14-year old me in an attempt to awaken any sleeping brain cells. I want to blame my original lack of interest on being immersed in Arab culture, living in Dubai at the time and finding all life’s joys at the end of a shisha pipe.

Whatever the reason, I’m happy I finally decided to give the show a chance, and just like that, I was transported and completely intoxicated by a world I did not know existed but very much wanted to be a part of.

Over 100 episodes later and _Gossip Girl_, accompanied by its to-die-for wardrobe, is still going strong. In honour of everything truly scandalous over the years, I will attempt to count down my top 15 favourite moments:

**15. The development of Darota’s character**

No one loves polish euphemisms more than me.

**14. Georgina being sent to Bible Camp by Blair**

Never in TV history has there been a bigger bitch than Georgina Sparks. Revenge has never tasted so sweet.

**13. Chuck and Vanessa sleeping together**

Jaw, meet floor.

**12. Two Words: Carter Basin**

**11. The death of Bart Bass**

Chuck’s spiral into self-destruction only made him more appealing, who doesn’t love a reckless bad boy?

**10. Lonely Boy’s many shocking sexcapades**

Between sleeping with his teacher Ms. Carr, and his threesome with Vanessa and Olivia, I wonder how he even had time to write.

**9. Serena accidently kills someone**

Finally finding out why Serena ran away? Well worth the wait! As a matter of fact, every Serena secret revealed has brought me nothing but pleasure. Who knew a girl of only 20 could have such a dark past?

**8. Nate finally gets the girl**

It may have taken three years and a car accident, but Serena and Nate finally hooking up was nothing short of pure satisfaction

**7. Chuck getting shot**

An odd one I know, but I re-watched the scene so many times I felt the bullet pierce my skin. Magic.

**6. Jenny losing her virginity to Chuck**

Bye-bye Little J.

**5. Chuck trades Blair for his hotel**

Everyone loves a villain, and all is fair in love and war.

**4. The Blair vs. Jenny Showdown**

**3. Chuck finally telling Blair he loves her**

**2. Chuck and Blair having sex in the back of his limo**

In New York, limo rentals soared.

**1. 3 words, 8 letters, say it and I’m yours**

It’s safe to assume from my list of favourite moments that I’m very much an avid fan of Chuck and Blair’s on-again, off-again relationship. Blair may be with Dan Humphrey whilst Chuck deals with his many mummy issues, and as much as I shudder at the thought of Queen B spending her nights in a loft in Brooklyn, I’m keeping the faith that whatever direction the _Gossip Girl_ writers are taking, all roads will lead to a speedy reconcile and raunchy sex scene.

Whether it’s expectantly waiting to see what Chuck Bass has on, Blair Waldorf’s schemes, Bass wordplay or Nate’s latest MILF, one thing is undeniable; Gossip Girl was ahead of the curb, sparking interest for a new type of show that has repeatedly been mirrored by the _Pretty Little Liars _and _Made in Chelsea’s_ of today.

Wherever the _Gossip Girl_ journey takes us next, I’ll be front row with my Twitter activated and ready. Here’s to 100 more episodes.