Quadruplets graduate from Warwick together

Quadruplets Tobi, Tolu, Toks and Temi Ogunsanya graduated together on the same day from Warwick University with Masters degrees last week.

They collected their degrees on Wednesday 18 January and are now all enjoying the prospects of high-profile jobs in London. Three of the quads also completed Undergraduate degrees at the University, whilst Tolu studied International Relations at Leeds University.

Toks, studying undergraduate Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering, continued into her fourth year in which the course automatically becomes a Masters/MEng. Brothers Tolu and Tobi opted for a Masters in Management along with their sister Temi, offered by Warwick Business School (WBS).

The quadruplets actively embraced all aspects of University life, especially at Undergraduate level, with the sisters both playing for the Women’s Lacrosse first team and Tobi being Sports Officer of the Politics Society.

Toks said, “my time with the Lacrosse team, both playing and attending circles, was invaluable in creating some of the many lasting memories I have from my time at Warwick.”

Tobi has recently started a new job in consultancy, with Tolu soon to follow in the same field, whilst Toks and Temi have jobs lined up with major banks.

Tobi said, “I would genuinely recommend the MSc in Management at WBS to anyone and everyone; all of my friends as well as my siblings and myself have gone on to careers which might never have been possible if we hadn’t done the course.

“Not only this course but any Postgraduate degree stands you in such good stead for the future, so although it is an expensive investment it definitely does pay off.”

The decision to study at Warwick together was not one they consciously made. Concerning the undergraduate degrees it was simply a consequence of UCAS applications and the resulting offers.

With career potential often dictating their decisions, Tolu, Temi and Tobi all successfully received offers from WBS to pursue a Masters in Management. Tobi, who also contemplated an offer from Imperial Business School, and Temi, were both content to remain at Warwick having thoroughly enjoyed the previous three years and with a number of friends also staying on.

Tolu, who originally studied at Leeds University, also received a number of other offers, but chose Warwick on the basis of its reputation and that it made sense to join his three siblings there. It was also natural that Toks would continue into his fourth year of studying Engineering at the University.

Tobi concluded, “it’s very hard, if not near impossible, to ever replicate your experiences at University ever again. I think the best motto to have is: no regrets, just stories.”