Warwick Lost
Image: Warwick Jailbreak

Warwick students get Lost

The weekend of Saturday 13 February saw the return of Warwick’s annual Lost which 28 teams participated in.

Along with several Jailbreak exec members, the teams travelled blindfolded for nearly six hours on a blacked out coach.

The destination for this year was Scarborough, with teams being taken to North Bay beach to begin the race back.

All of the teams were provided with a list of challenges to complete along the way which ranged from hugging a police office to starting the Macarena in a service station.

It was such a great experience. I’d definitely recommend it!

Dave Todd

The event compromised of several competitions, including the first team home, the best snapchat challenge and most points from the challenges set.

The winning team, ‘The Wizard and the Weeb’, managed to return to campus within 6 hours and 5 minutes.

Other teams in the top five included ‘The Real Housewives of Warwick’, a joint third of ‘Trella’ and ‘Museli’, ‘The Warwick Wallies’ and ‘The Three Chocolatiers’.

Dave Todd, first-year Computer Science student, from the winning team commented saying “It was such a great experience”. Dave explained that it was a lot “more dynamic” than anticipated.

First-year History student, Amelia Ireland, was a part of ‘The Three Chocolatiers’ and said the highlight was getting a “stranger to let me drive his van”.

She also commented that although few people helped out, those who did “went out of their way and were incredibly generous”.