Sean Davis / Flickr

Coventry and Warwickshire’s top dogging spots revealed

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Tumblr

Dating website Swinging Heaven has revealed the most popular dogging hotspots within Coventry and Warwickshire.

3,000 popular dogging locations were listed across the UK on the website, which attracts approximately 1.8 millions. Lancashire is currently the UK’s top region for dogging, having replaced Surrey.

Lancashire holds 216 hotspots for public sex listed on the site. Birmingham, Coventry and Warwickshire were listed with a total of 112 dogging locations.

Some hotspots include Attleborough Fields Industrial Estate in Nuneaton, Brinklow, Crackley Lane, Hartshill Hayes Country Park, Meon Vale Woodland Walk in Long Marston, Ryton Pools, and Rugby Swift Valley Nature Reserve.

Public car parks, golf courses and canal towpaths seem to be the most popular locations in the areas.

Visitors to the site tend to make comments regarding the different spots. One visitor remarked: “Crackley woods [are] very active at moment – 3 different pull in areas, couples tend to go in [the] woods after dark and flash there phones to let you know [the] location.”

One reviewer also suggested improvement to the site and, regarding Walsgrave in Coventry, commented: “On a side note the information on the dogging page is good but would be better if on all locations it stated what times and days to go on.”

A police spokesman remarked in The Mirror: “Sex in public places is not necessarily illegal. However, we will take action where anyone could be offended by another person’s conduct or actions.”

Olivia Hsu, a first-year Philosophy & Literature student, said: “My first impression of these places is that I find it shocking but I can imagine it’s thrilling and nerve wracking.”

She added: “The canal idea feels really romantic, I can imagine it in a painting.”