University of Warwick Dodgeball Club
University of Warwick Dodgeball Club

Why you should join… Dodgeball

As we round out two weeks of this year’s “Why you should join” series, we have a look at Dodgeball and why they might be a good fit for you.

Did you love Dodgeball during PE at school? That’s the perfect reason to join! Warwick Dodgeball is an opportunity to continue to enjoy playing a newly developed sport that is fun, exciting and engaging. Whether you wish to play socially, where we run fun sessions of manic Dodgeball every week or whether you wish to try competitive Dodgeball, where we are entered into the local league and also into several tournaments throughout the year, there is something for you.

Our club is one of the top university teams and has several amazing achievements in the past including winning several tournaments, placing second in the university league and several of our members going beyond university to play internationally,  and you could be a part of this! No previous experience is required and it is a super fun and easy sport to pick up

We are also a very fun bunch, running socials at least once a week including drinking and non drinking socials. It is a great club to join to meet new people and make friends for life. We are one of the smaller clubs on campus thus there is no intimidation at all and we will be there to support you through your years at Warwick.  So what you thinking about? Come try out Dodgeball!

Facebook

Twitter